Activities of HR Swiss
It provides services and tools to meet the needs of its members.
- Together with its members, it offers opportunities for continuing education in training and human resources activities.
- It fosters expert-level contact with educational establishments through the participation of its members and collaborates with other organizations and institutions in the field.
- It arranges international contacts and information exchange and organizes study trips and participation in congresses abroad for Swiss delegates.
- It issues multilingual publications in the field of training and human resources, providing information on its activities and those of its members.
- It sponsors specialized publications and academic studies of national or international interest.
- It voices its opinion on draft legislation concerning training and human resources.
- It fosters communication between its members beyond the working environment.